How to Send Your GoPro to Us
Placing an order with GoPro Repairs UK is an easy 3 step process as shown above.
Book a repair then send your camera to us with a recorded delivery. our address can be found below.
Please print the booking email and include it in with your device. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive straight away.
It isn’t a problem if you are unable to print the email, simply:
- Copy the address of our repair centre as shown in the email onto the envelope / box containing your device.
- Write your order number, name, return address, email address and phone number on a piece of paper and put it in the envelope with your device. We will then be able to trace your order when it arrives to us.
Follow these simple instructions to ensure your device doesn’t get damaged in transit.
We recommend using a good quality jiffy bag.
- Do not send your SD card or battery as we cannot be held responsible if these go missing. Please keep them in a safe place
- Wrap your GoPro ideally in bubble wrap
- Put your GoPro into an jiffy bag or box with your email booking confirmation.
- Seal the bag up and then fold it in on itself to protect the device with the internal bubbles of the envelope.
- Firmly tape both ends of the bag/box to ensure it doesn’t come apart during transit.
- Securely attach the address label which is supplied with your booking confirmation email or mark the address clearly onto the envelope
We strongly advise that you send your parcel using an insured service from the Royal Mail (SPECIAL DELIVERY) or you can choose your own courier company except Hermes please